Please find below some links that may be helpful in connecting you with local resources.
- College Hill Neighborhood Association – a non-profit organization representing the residents of the East Side of Providence
- ProvConnex – The city of Providence now offers 24-hour online assistance.
- RI Birth Network – a resource for pregnancy and healthcare
- Rhode Island Family Guide – a listing of family activities throughout the state
Read Sam Zurier’s Making the Grade columns in the East Side Monthly:
- Saving Nathan Bishop – East Side Monthly, May 2006 33.43 Kb
- The Pension Issue – East Side Monthly, August, 2006 73.82 Kb
- City Pension Deficit – East Side Monthly, October 2006 77.25 Kb
- Nathan Bishop Improvements – East Side Monthly, August 2008 34.06 Kb
- The New Nathan Bishop – East Side Monthly, January, 2009.pdf 33.90 Kb
- Nathan Bishop PTO – East Side Monthly, May 2009 77.30 Kb
- The Funding Formula Debate – East Side Monthly April 2010 189.41 Kb
- A Fairer Way to Fund our Schools – East Side Monthly May 2010 74.83 Kb